Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 22:15:01 -0500
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Harvey:

This is really helpful. ... Thanks very much.

I am almost positive I already have both an FRN number and password, so will
look around for it here within the next few weeks.

My license expiration date is July 15, 2014.  I'd like to take care of this
around April 15 if possible, so that I won't have to worry about it again
for the next ten years.

Thanks again, Harvey, for this great information, and thanks to all on the
list for your patience with this inquiry.

I'll let you know how the renewal process goes for me.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ