Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2014 22:13:22 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Lloyd,

It's better having a low sun spot cycle than being hit by a huge X flare.
Back in the mid and late sixties, I copied many solar flare showers on 15
meters that almost cleared off the whole band for several minutes.  We had
one huge flare right during field day back then that shut every band down
for about 30 minutes.  It was weird to hear.

Phil.
K0NX