Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 22:36:57 -0500
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Pat:

Believe me, I was sweating all day yesterday about the winds, which we had
too.

But, fortunately, my DXCC stayed up, and that is my best antenna on 40
meters.

I think my Cobra is still up, but that one is better on 80 and 160 meters.

Anyway, I hope we don't have any more wind events like the last one, or I'll
be joining you for sure with antenna repair projects.

I was using my TS590, my Heil Gold Line mic, and my AL811H amplifier.  Was
putting out about 600 watts.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ