Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:20:29 -0700
7bit
From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
I  copied Tom for over an hour, and as his signal improved, so did the
signals of the multiple stations that were QRM-ing him.  I finally decided
that the QRM wasn't going away any time soon, so I finally called him.
Compared to recent days, 40 isn't in very good shape today.  It seemed to me
that Tom was working many more stations in the east than in the west.   All
in all, Tom did a super job.

73
Alan

[*]