Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 19:13:22 -0500
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Will look forward to the audio, Mike.

Sorry to hear about your antennas, but hopefully, you'll get that situation
fixed real soon.

I've been lucky so far here this winter, but we still have at least a month
or so of winter weather yet to go here, so I'm not going to count my
chickens before they are hatched.  In fact, sometimes some of our worst
winter weather comes in late February through mid March.