Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:11:32 -0600
8bit
From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi

Well, I am thinking that if one tries a very low power level you may be able
to get a little power out. This is if there is a SWR issue. One needs to be
very careful in case there is some reactance that is not showing up on the
gages some how. I am not sure what else to suggest. Sometimes. changing coax
length helps. However, there is no guarantee.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Clear, -6.0°F(-21.1°C)
Wind:W (260°) at 9mph (8KT)