Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 07:55:58 -0500
7bit
From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Ron, I am not looking for an antenna but just interested in the Array
Solutions antenna because of price etc.  I was wondering what makes it a
multiband antenna.  Is it a multiband because of traps, coils or off center
fed?  It jus caught my interest as price is 	259 dollars.  I don't
believe Array Solutions would carry it unless it is a very good antenna.
Seventythree,