Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2014 12:44:27 -0500
No, Pat,

I wasn't referring to Vanda as an unregulated product.  My point was that
Melatonin is a food supplement and isn't hel to the same quality standards
as a prescription form of Melatonin which is what the major part of Hetlioz
is, although it has another component that helps activate receptors in the
central nervous system.

Steve