From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2013 11:13:56 -0800
Indeed it does.  Jim WA6EKS

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 13:42:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Slowing down Christmas songs

I sometimes do that with the stream and a talking book.  Makes
the reader
sound quite drunk!
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold:
www.loukolb.com
 From: Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date sent: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 13:08:27 -0500
 Subject: Re: VGS-1 Speaking Rate

 Don't know which CD that is but it sounds like Bob Rivers, who
 did many
 Christmas parodies including one called Flu Ride instead of
 Sleigh ride.
 The lyrics are funny but even better is the spot-on Karen
 Carpenter
 impression.