From:
Mike Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2014 21:56:04 -0330
Hi Buddy:

I think it's a good idea. I'm a Mac user and I can't get rid of the
garbage.
To work around it to post to this list.  I'm either typing in the gmail app
it self or typing on the Mac, sending to my me account, copying it from my
mail app to the gmail app. A pain to be sure. I'd also like to see OT stuff
cut down as well. I'd help moderate once shown how.

73:
Mike VO1AX