From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2013 19:29:44 -0000
Hi Howard,

:
That is why I don't have or want any Apple devices, shouldn't have to use
iTunes in order to use the device.  Apple has too much control over the
user.

KM:
I too had concerns about choosing an Apple device, but in reality I've not
found any need for Itunes.

I did get Itunes running with my iPhone, but I've only used it once, to copy
over a homemade Ringtone and some MP3 music.

I've not used it since, as I get my music through Spotify and any file
transfer is through Dropbox.  I too don't like the Itunes concept, and I
don't really see there is any need to use it at all, apart from loading your
own music.  I'd be pleased to hear of an alternative!

It was interesting to use an Android device recently, and find out how easy
it was to copy over files and music, by connecting it to my PC as a hard
drive, but the Apple IOS experience has simply amazed me!

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals

That is why I don't have or want any Apple devices, shouldn't have to use
iTunes in order to use the device.  Apple has too much control over the
user.

My two cents worth.

Howard #3