From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2013 08:04:12 -0600
Well, the first of many posts I am sure.
1.  How do I reverse the keying for the paddle?
2.  How do I adjust the weight for the keyer?
3.  Is their audio equalization and band pass settings, people say it sounds
good but a bit compressed.
4.  Has anybody used anything besides the supplied hand mike?
5.  What works well?  I am thinking of a sterio and headset mike.
6.  I read about a mod to increase broadcast band sensativity, has anybody
done this, if so how, and what are your results?
7.  The 3 position switch on the pa-100 goes all the way to the left,
correct?

As you can see, sleeping is not what I have been doing.

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor

---