From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2013 21:40:05 -0500
I've got just over 250 in the log, all CW.   Only about a half dozen S
and P from last night.  I'll never be a CW geek, but I've actually
enjoyed dabbling in the black art of CW.   My screw ups and fumble
fingers were surprisingly few.

Worked a boatload of Russians this morning.   Best one so far was
Falkland Islands, which is a new CW country  for me.

Not sure how much time I will have tomorrow, or what the band is going
to do, but I guess that is part of the game.

Running the 590 and about 500 watts from the ss amp.

73, Steve KW3A