From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 17:28:35 -0500
Ed:

I am using Jaws 14 on my ham radio logging computer, but it is a Windows XP
laptop.  In addition, I have not extensively used A C Log, so I'm afraid I
can't be of too much help.

I wonder if part of your problem has something to do with the version of A C
log you are using.  I'm thinking that there could be a difference between
Scott's older versions of AC Log, and his newer C # re-write for A C Log.

I think the newest version better accommodates the Windows 7 operating
system.

If you are using an older version of A C log, you might try to upgrade to
the newest version, but I'm not sure what kinds of problems that will
present for you in terms of importing your older log data into the new
program once it is installed.

I'm sure it's possible to do, but I just don't know the steps for importing
older log data  off the top of my head.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ