ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 11:23:20 -0500
I am saddened by your financial and emotional distress.  I shall pray for
you both.  It is so difficult for us to see the good in all things.  When
such tragedy occurs.  But, as the bible says all things work together for
good for those of us who love the Lord.  know there is good to be found.
Even though we may not be aware of that good at any particular time.