ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 12:21:33 -0500
That is exactly right! I do not looking for miracles everywhere but
certianly believe the Lord works them according to his plan and in
our everyday circumstance.

AS an 18-year-old young girl who had recently become a Christian
said: "Now i am ready for his miracles!"

Our young friend may have had something different in mind but we
certainly can and should expect the Lord to work his miracles when he
deems appropriate.

Love in Christ, you lovely loving people! *smile*

Doris