Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2014 21:05:57 -0800
Hi Jim,

   I'm just following up to say I greatly appreciate your support and
well wishes! While your suggestion is very thoughtful, I certainly do
not want you guys supporting me in this way. I am the one putting myself
in this situation so I'm the one that has to deal with the consequences.
But again, thanks for the support!

Rob
K6DQ
my