From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 06:50:54 -0500
Rob,

I'll echo what one of the first posters said on this subject:  It would
be nice to be able to read true  peak power, although it would no doubt
add to complexity and price.  I do use a Wavenode unit, but find the
software  clunky with JAWS, and the tuning tones are unusable,  but I
can see the spikes on the 590 and deal with them accordingly.    Also as
the majority has said, reflected power is no big deal for me.

Tnx for your work and good luck with all the projects.

My dos centavos.

73, Steve KW3A