From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2013 21:09:06 -0800
There are many, but they don't really work well unless you hook them up to
an outdoor antenna. The digital TV signals are very weak, and they just
don't penetrate well into buildings. I have tried several portable units and
the whip antennas that come with them are completely useless. Radio Shack
sells some, and they have a good return policy, so you might want to get one
and try it out. Also, the initial setup will require sighted assistance.

Andy