From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:25:32 -0500
If you're using the tuner in the 570, the TW-1 isn't going to do you any
good at all because the TW-1 is after the tuner in line. All the tuner is
going to tell you is the antenna's SWR to the radio and not what the radio
sees on the other side of the tuner and with a higher SWR, you're going to
get some stray RF down the coax. If that's how you're doing it I wouldn't
worry about it if you don't hear anything in the receive and all seems
normal.