Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2014 17:12:15 -0800
Just for the record and for what it's worth...

   Before I started adding accessibility to the HamPod for the Power
Master 2 from Array Solutions, I contacted Larry Phipps about supporting
his LP-100A meter. He initially said he was interested but when I
responded with messages to initiate the process, I never received a
response. So he either forgot or decided not to get involved or who
knows. Then after talking with Array Solutions and hearing how
enthusiastic they were, and with no hesitation in loaning me a meter,
plus giving me access to their programmer, I gave up on Larry and went
with the Power Master 2.  Just so you know.

Thanks,
Rob  K6DQ