From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2014 19:53:07 -0600
Not true,

While the noise bridge can survive up to 300 watts, it is not intended to be
left on.  There is a relay that senses RF and bypasses the bridge if you
forget.  The relay will go nuts if you leave the bridge turned on.  Not
intended to use turned on!!

Howard #3