From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2013 16:42:52 -0500
 Hello,
CAN anyone recommend a very basic cell phone with voice recognition. I want to use the basic phone with no texting etc.
I have ATT and do not want all the bells and whistles.
The only thing I would use on an iphone is the basic phone so do not really see a need for it.
I would like the phone to offer good signal strength.
Colleen Roth