From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:29:19 -0600
Howard,
I believe that I read somewhere that the Cobra actually has three
wires in the elements with wire 1 going to the end, connected to
wuire 2 that comes back to the center but does not connect to it and
wire 3 that runs from the center back to the far end.  That was a
dismal explanation but hope you understood.  I've forgotten where I
read that, perhaps on their website.