From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:52:12 -0500
Howard:

Well, the Cobra Ultralite Senior antenna that I have is approx 140 feet
long, and is fed with about 80 feet of ladder line.

It is recommended that the antenna is connected to a balun where the ladder
line comes into the shack, which I have done.

I am not sure of all the theory behind the antenna design, but it is
obviously longer than the regular 102-foot G5RV, but not nearly as long as
the 204-foot long G5RV that is used for 160 meters.

I hope this helps at least a little.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ