From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 22:11:40 -0600
Yes, the address book is replaced by contacts.  To go to the contacts you
can use ctrl-3, that's 3 on the number row.  Get back to your mail with
ctrl-1.

Also, if you have email groups, aka distribution lists, they're now handled
using categories.

You can import your contacts from outlook express, but you had to have
exported them first, e.g. as a .csv, comma separated, file.  You do that by
going to the home tab, and then the tools menu which has the import and
export facilities.

For reading your email and showing the folders, go to the view tab, then the
layouts submenu.  In the messages dropdown you can select the one-line view,
and your list of emails will be displayed like they are in Outlook Express.

WLM takes some getting used to, but it is mostly useable.

hth
--
Jim, KE5AL