From:
Kent Plemmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 19:49:19 -0500
It's not difficult at all to find where the VGS1 synthesizer installs once
you know where the "shield" is located inside the transceiver.  Aside from
that particular item, I don't know where anything else is.  It feels pretty
congested inside so I don't think I'll be exploring much unless or until I
have more information about it than I have now.

Kent
Clyde NC
KK4FFF