Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 08:59:21 +0000
From:
Geoff Purcell <[log in to unmask]>
This new legislation is a disaster. For one thing,  the act of cooking anyway creates trace amounts of trans-fats, especially industrial cooking methods,  so this legislation only reduces levels of trans-fats in foods  and does not remove them completely. What is much worse is that the US government is now seriously meddling with the nation's food-supply. There have been  many  corrupt attempts by the US government to ban the sale of raw dairy and the State of Florida even once  tried to ban the sale of raw oysters. The UK is just as bad. While raw dairy is allowed in England and Wales, but not Scotland, there have been attempts to force all restaurants and burger bars to cook all their meats well-done because of stupid e coli fears, which is a major threat to raw, palaeolithic dieters.
I fully support the right of people to have more control over their lives without government interference. Some may smoke, drink or drug themselves to death or whatever as a result,  but others will be able to be much healthier. The last thing I want is extra taxes on the raw meats I buy, like what happened with cigarettes - let alone separate dining areas in restaurants  for those who want to eat raw animal foods like sashimi or  government health-warnings on my packages of raw wild game etc.

Geoff