Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 14:55:55 -0500
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Paula wrote:
 >While I despise and avoid trans fats, I also abhor the Government imposing
 >its will on the populace in this way.  Warnings are one thing, but when the
 >Government starts outright banning foods we are asking for trouble.

That sounds good, but in reality few people pay out of their own
pockets for 100% of the medical costs they incur over their lifetime.
Instead society pays their medical costs, either in taxes or in the
costs of goods and services. So banning a food that is clearly
unhealthy will pass savings on to me and the rest of society.