Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 22:23:27 -0600
From:
Suzanne L <[log in to unmask]>
Enzymes have been used prevalently in Germany since the '50s, and they reportedly have a 70% success rate in treating cancer with them.

A book, "The Complete Book of Enzyme Therapy" is amazing in its approach to how many issues can be treated with them.  Life happens because of enzymes, in both plants and animals.  From the book: "Enzymes are the powerhouses of every each and every cell.  They either start chemical reactions, or they make them run faster."