ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2013 11:12:36 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I want you all to know that I love and appreciate all of you more
than you will ever know.

I still have my infection. I have to be on the Hormone EsterDile for
another 90 days. I'm still lacking some Lactobasilus bacteria. There
is another little problem, which I can't explain as I don't understand it.

It's something that happens after Menopause.

It has to do with the Cancer I had, and the surgery I had in2009
where most all of my female parts were removed, minus a little ovary
that was wrapped in my intestine.

Also please pray for our safety, as we go on another fishing trip.
We're leaving on Monday, September 9th, so I will not be here for my
Birthday, on September 11th.

I've gotten several birthdaypresents early, and I'm so very grateful
for my loving friends, all of you.

Vernon gave me a 32GB SD card for my Birthday, and a funny E-Card. lol.

I've received a total of $100.00 in 2 gift certificates from friends,
for purchases from The Elijah List.
I'm loving my music and teachings.

We're taking the little boat, as the Pontoon boat is not quite fixed yet.

I always  have trouble getting into the little boat.

Please pray for our safety, and that we catch some fish.

I always get anxious about everything.

Rhonda, thanks so much for your sweet thoughts of me. I pray for you
very often. Anxiety is not fun.

Thanks so very much for praying, and please know that I love you all
with all my heart.

Lovings and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson