From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2013 22:26:09 -0500
I have the home button and just now figured out how to set that to answer
calls and power to hang up. I'm at a 100% complete loss on how to do
anything else though. I have t-mobile. I guess this is like the galaxy s3
and s4 except more geared toward the entry level user. I hope with helping
my in-laws move all weekend to graduate to entry level user by the middle of
next month. At least I can answer it now but still can't text or anything
else. As bad as my old phone was, I'm thinking upgrading was a mistake.
Maybe by next year I won't feel that way.