From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 22:48:01 -0400
Thanks for the kind welcome, Zach, and welcome to you in being a reasonably
new ham. Got my first license at the age of 10 years old and now 51 so been
at it a while and lucky to have been able to stay active ever since I
started. Still love the hobby as much as when I got started and still kind
of amazed that I can talk to someone on the other side of the pond with no
internet connection. hope catch you on the bands, Dave