From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:06:24 -0700
try copying and pasting into your web browser, but remove the greater than
sign at the beginning of the URL, and the equals sign at the end of the URL
before hitting enter to open the page.
the description and youtube vidio don't indicate what sort of antenna is
supplied, if any, with the radio.
I'd be very interested to find out what kind of antenna it is though.
Would make for a quick and dirty qrp back pack rig with a small easily
deployed antenna...
73
Colin, V A6BKX