From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2013 08:55:45 -0500
We probably won't be able to run a net next Sunday.  Yesterday's activity
was only a Western Electric employees QSO party and other things.  I didn't
get back home until 2150Z so I couldn't have started a net.  Next Sunday is
the phone Sweepstakes contest.  There's no way we can run the net then.  And
the week after, I will probably be working the CQWW CW contest.

I, too, am glad that Alan has a new lease on life, and our prayers have been
answered.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com