From:
Trevor Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2013 20:27:12 +0800
Hi Dave,
All looks good, I lost all my Memories in the ICT90A handheld the other
night, but, as from last night a good 50 percent are back, because of the
ease of use of the RT Programs. Once I get the Handheld set up again, I will
then tackle the IC7000. In the very short time I have had these programs, I
have been impressed. Yes, I do use NVDA this screen reader seems to work a
lot better on the radio side of things than what JAWS does.

73

Trevor.  VK6YJ.