From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2013 13:12:22 -0400
Probably 20 years ago, my friend who was an administrator at a state
residential school for the blind and I met almost every Saturday morning on
40 meters.  At that time I had a similar position at The Maryland School For
The Blind.  One morning this guy from upper 4 Land broke in. He was invited
to join us. but unprovoked, said he wouldn't because he doesn't talk to
homosexuals, Jews, blacks, and blind people. Then he signed.  Friend asked
him what he had against these groups, especially the blind, but he didn't
reply.  I often heard him on denouncing other groups.  Looked him up in Call
Book.  He was an Extra Class.

Then there was this guy in West Florida who would get on and splatter, I
think deliberately because he bragged that he was exceeding power and
modulation rules and additionally bragged saying he could shut anyone down.
Later, I read in one of our periodicals that his operating and station
license had been lifted.

73:
Bob Martin
KC3FI