From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:13:02 -0500
Michael,

Does the cord from the paddle that plugs in to the keyer have a 3.5 mm or
one fourth inch stereo plug?

Also, how does the cord connect to the paddle?

If you disconnect the cord from the paddle and leave it plugged in to the
keyer, do you still get the string of dits?  When trying this, be sure the
wires don't touch each other while doing this test.

More to come after you answer these questions.

Howard #3