From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 08:10:42 -0400
Hello ham friends,
    Well, only a few minutes on the list and already have a question that hoping those who have experience might be able to help with.
Have always been interested in packet but just dont know best way to get into it. When I bought my TS590s, had heard it is an easy rig to use in this mode. I have a laptop that I can dedicate but no other software currently for packet or ham radio in general.
I use jaws, windoweyes and mvda so if one screen reader works better than another, I should be covered.
I doubt I will be putting lots of time into psk but thought it would be fun and one area that have never messed with til now. Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.
Am sorry if this topic has already been covered and will certainly be checking archives as well. Sincerely, Dave