From:
Brandon Hennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 11:28:17 -0500
Hey there list.
Not to alter the subject which I am sending the reply to, but I have a
ken wood d700 which is having a bit of a problem.
This radio was given to me by someone.
the power supply was said to have been 12 amps, but, for the longest
time, I could run medium power on both vhf and UHF, but now the
situation is that I cannot run but low power on the UHF side but still
can run medium on the VHF side.
when I try to run above low on UHF and high on VHF the radio will drop
voltage and then reboot.
I am wondering if anyone has a solution, and I cannot pay multi
hundreds on equipment, so any ideas would be nice.
sorry to alter your topic but this has been a concern for a while, and
I am concerned about if it is the radio failing or if it is the power
supply.
73
Brandon KC0USM