From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 03:43:40 -0400
I am not 100 percent sure, but I think voiceover is cancelled out of the microphone eel enough you don't have to worry about it. I decided that I did not care if voiceover was being heard a little bit in my transmissions since it barely talks on transmit anyway, and
it is amazing where you ail find you like to use echo link  that you never thought of before, even if just to  keep an ear on a repeater. One thing I do sometimes is have a computer set up as a link, and use echo link to listen to what I have my home station set on, be it a local repeater, or even the hf rig. Jut set the squelch so the noise barely closed and set the age speed to  medium or higher. that is what I do on the ts2000 and it seems to work well enough