ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 May 2014 11:54:29 -0500
Hi Pat!

I kind of go through the same type of thing with my husband, so I can
identify with how you feel. I, too have to pray about my attitude when I
start feeling resentful towards my husband. It wouldn't hurt to pray that
not only will God help your attitude, but that He would maybe change your
husband's attitude about things you want and need as well.

Bev