ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:25:22 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am writing you all with a prayer request on behalf of Donna Bell.

She called me shortly after 8 AM this morning. I answered the phone,
and she was crying. She informed me that Iris, her grand Daughter had
been found this morning dead. Iris had been doing so well, too. She
had a  bit of a bug, and she had breathing problems. It is a shock to
the entire family. Please pray for Iris parents Kim and Donald
Engelmann, and for Donna, Crystall, Courtney, Candy, Darron, and Danny.

Please pray for the other Grand Parents as well.

Iris loved shaddows, and she loved leaves. She was such a love.

Please pray for financial blessings for all of them, and for healing hearts.

You want to hear something sweet! Don and Kim's Church offered to
bring a van down to pick up Donna and the family and take them to Kim and Don.

Donna said the funeral will probably be on the weekend, so everyone
can be there.

I just got off the phone with Donna.

I wanted to see if she had any more news about what was the cause of
death, but at this time, it is unknown.

Please keep Donna and the entire family in your prayers.

God showed me a lesson this morning, and I will tell you about it
some time soon. It was a good one, too.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson