ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2014 11:10:15 -0500
Andrew,

Our blindness is only as limited as we make it. <smile>

Yes, there are some things we are not able to do, because of the fact
that we don't have our physical sight, but we have our Spiritual
sight to get us through hard times.

Be encouraged by God's words in the Scriptures, and what many folks
here on this list  wrote to you from their personal experiences.

Both the NFB and the ACB are great organizations. I'm not a member of
either organization right now.

I am very certain you can seek the training that you need through
some organization in Canada.

Technology has opened up a huge world of opportunities for us in this day.

Talk to God, and Holy Spirit will give you wisdom and knowledge as to
how to persue your dreams.

No matter what! Don't give up!

I will be praying for you.

Take heart in the scripture at the bottom of my signature here in my message.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.