From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:34:34 -0400
I've had that problem with a few Kenwood radios over the years. Can't say on
the 590, never had one and by the time I can afford another HF radio it will
be long forgotten but I'd say most of the Kenwood radios I've had over the
years if you touch the speaker plug the wrong way it cuts back or out but if
left alone they're usually fine.