ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:38:18 -0600
Oh did I miss the next part?

Man. With Dad's passing and my brother-in-law suddenly critically ill and in ICU, and I could name a host of other things that don't make sense, I feel like abandoned forsaken and a whole lot of other words of similar demize. Oh, and I'm just being honest here. I know what the promises of the Scriptures are and I believe them. But my feelings don't. So I believe God has in his still small voice indicated for me to praise my way through this. Well praise usually has a happier tone to it. Nevertheless, I will do that as best I can. I'm also asking God what he wants to show me through all of this. If I missed the next part, please re-send  for this slow learner.

Vicki