Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:19:33 -0600
Thanks. I am thinking about getting Webvism in my firefox.  I'm also
having a prob with ads, I know it has nothing to do with hams, but ham
radio operators often use the Internet, and when we order radios
online we must navigate a website.  It's like I'm having an issue with
Ad Block Plus not blocking a persistent ad that keeps popping up. I
can email you privately and we'll see.
Anyway, send me a message at the email provided on list and I'll talk
with you soon.
73
Beth