Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 14:15:42 -0400
I have been an HR professional for over twenty years prior to retiring.
That type of questionnaire sounds like it may not be legal, and certainly
not as an initial screening tool.  The questions need to be job-related.
You can do some type of personality screening if it has been validated to
match the job requirements.

We started computer screening of résumsé using a scanning program.  There is
a secret to designing your resume to work with those programs.  Basically,
make your resume customizable; look at the job description for the job your
interested in; look at some of the key words in the Knowledge Skills and
Abilities section, and make sure you have some of those in your résumé that
you are submitting.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but if this is relevant in your job-hunt or
for a family member or friend, I'd thought I'd pass it along.

Steve, K8SP
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: OT jobs and such.