From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:05:06 -0400
Hi;
A couple trivia questions.  Firstly, I occasionally read qst primarily
from nls because it is simple to move around using daisy.  Although it
is on nls and handihams reads it, nls  leaves adds and other items that
are probably of more interest than the articles out.  I wonder if the
digital version is 100% the same as the printed version or do they too
omit some things?  Finally although I haven't investigated, since this
magazine is on line courtesy of arrl what is the hang up with
downloading and reading?  Do they use scanned images, to many graphics
or where do we run into a problem?  It seems more than a bit repetitive
to have three organizations trying to produce some form of an accessible
magazine.
Thanks

--
richard