From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2013 23:23:56 -0400
Steve:

Well, thanks for the clarifications regarding usually no commercials on HD2
or HD3, at least in most cases.

I mistakenly assumed you got the commercials on all of them, since they were
all commercial broadcast operations.

So, maybe I will not have to jump into satellite radio just yet to avoid all
of the ads you now hear on traditional broadcast stations.  They get quite
anoying, in my view, and now seem to be greater in number and frequency than
ever during a given hour.  (big grin).

As I said, my location does not have HD radio, and I only tend to use the
car radio now when on a major trip.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ